Popular vote loser, Russian supported Presidential candidate and aspiring dictator Donald Трамп threatened war with North Korea this morning, threatening to use “devastating” military action over the movement of a small number of North Korean fighter jets, external fuel tanks and air-to-air missiles to a base on the hermit kingdom’s eastern coast.
CNN described the warning as “familiar” this morning, treating the news as casual and ordinary.
CNN is later planning to publish a story today, “Is the News Media normalizing Donald Трамп’s behavior? We don’t think so, but what do you think? Click here to subscribe.”
Carmen Yulin Cruz, mayor of Puerto Rico’s capital city San Juan, asked for urgent help as she expressed frustration with the speed at which rescuers were being set to work on the hurricane-ravaged U.S. territory.
“This is a big S.O.S for anybody out there,” Carmen Yulin Cruz told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow on Tuesday night, “a plea for this help, which is right here, to get moving.”
Aides to the Трамп regime said that Donald Трамп reportedly has, “help Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands,” on his to-do list, but has a few more pressing concerns to deal with, first.
Among these ahead of helping victims in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands are …
- Complain about the NFL
- Delete Tweets that make him look stupid
- Threaten North Korea
- New Strategy to Take Away Health Care from Poor People
- Dump Ivanka and Jared from Will
- Ask Donald Трамп Jr. how his meeting with Russian buddies went while Secret Service protection was turned off
- Get Ice Cream
- Anonymously Send Steve Bannon can of moldy spam with note that says, “You!”
- Ask Jeff Sessions about ‘what’s going on with you and the blacks?’
- Ask Ben Carson about Football.
- Get Barron a haircut, use cuttings to weave into my own hair
- Get Facial?
- Get “Other kind of” Facial?
- Eat meatloaf.
- Get Ice cream again.
The Трамп regime denied a request Tuesday to suspend shipping restrictions that would allow more fuel and emergency supplies to reach Puerto Rico.
When asked why they’re doing that, a White House spokesperson said, “Because we’re jerks. I mean, why are you guys asking this kind of thing, now? It’s always the same answer. We’re jerks.”
PBS has a good article about relief you can get to Puerto Rico, please read it, and find an organization you can help!
Trump warns of ‘devastating’ military option as North Korea moves jets
Mayor Issues ‘S.O.S.’ as Puerto Ricans Scramble to Help Most Vulnerable
Why Puerto Rico is being denied shipping deliveries of fuel
Catch up back issues of YOUR DAILY DYSTOPIA on …
- Medium: https://medium.com/your-daily-dystopia
- WordPress: https://dailydystopiablog.wordpress.com/
- Tumblr: https://dailydystopiablog.tumblr.com/